About Throne Room Ministries
Greetings friends, this ministry was birthed before the throne of grace to bring encouragement to all readers and also to believe with all of you that your designed destiny would be one of total freedom in the life of Christ and supernatural intimacy in the bridegroom chamber of the Father's heart through the powerful illumination of the Holy Ghost.
The presence of God is all that matters on all levels in life.
I only desire to exhort you to the highest in spiritual encouragement and as I do my best, keep remembering that the Father's fiery desire is for you to stay consumed in the power of his love in the inner chamber of his holy heart of intimate fellowship.
The fire of his love always consumes humble hearts in the throne room presence of eternal grace transforming them into his wealthy likeness!
We greatly desire for souls to be saved and set free and set on fire for the glory of God the Father in his all consuming presence.
What Throne Room Ministries believes and teaches.
We are a Ministry fully dedicated to the service of the Master and his mandate call and in these final hours of time.
We have singleness of mind and heart only to focus on seeing lives changed through the powerful Word of God and His Redeeming Messiah.
The Holy Spirit is in full demonstration as we are seeing many lives being transformed and healed and delivered from the onslaught's of evil daily!
Isaiah 10:27 And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.
* We believe that Jesus Christ is the Savior for all mankind!
John 4:42, 1 John 4:14
* Jesus Christ is the only way to the Father God
John 14:6, John 5: 19-27
* We believe the Word of God is the living proof of God our Father.
John 1:1,Luke 4:4, Rev 19:13
* We do not compromise the word of the living God.
John 15:4-7,Isaiah 55:11,Psalm 119:11
* We believe Love is the greatest gift of God and the greatest one that is needed in the earth. John 3:16-18, Gal 5:22
* We teach the (Father, Son and Holy Spirit - Trinity )
John 10:30, John 15:12-23,
* We believe in water baptism for the act of obedience of putting off the old man and putting on the new, (Rom 6:3-7,) but we do not place it above the shed blood of Jesus which alone is our Salvation.John 3:3, Col 2:12-13, Heb 9:22, 2 Co 5:17
* We believe in Acts chapter 2, The outpouring of the fire of the holy spirit fire!